Volume 2 (July 1998)
Hannes Thiergärtner (Ed.) :
Mathematical groundwater modelling - unconventional solutions and limitations
, price 20 €
Please lookup the price valid for your country.
- H. Kunstmann & W. Kinzelbach : Quantification of uncertainties in groundwater models
- H.-J. Diersch : Treatment of free surfaces in 2D and 3D groundwater modeling
- M. Rembe & D. Wenske : Quantification of uncertainties in groundwater models
- F. Häfner : Modelling and Simulation of Flow and Transport in the Underground
- M.-T. Schafmeister : Geostatistical Simulation techniques in Groundwater Modelling
- D. Schäfer, W. Schäfer & M. Thullner : TBC - a novel numerical model for simulation of transport, biochemistry and chemistry in aquifers
- M. A. Zenner : Analysis of nonlinear responses to a slug test. Part 1 : wells completed in confined formations
- M. A. Zenner : Analysis of nonlinear responses to a slug test. Part 2 : wells completed in unconfined formations
- R. Helmig, P. Bastian, H. Class, J. Ewing, R. Hinkelmann, R. Huber, H. Jakobs, H. Sheta : Architecture of the modular program system MUFTE-UG for simulating multiphase flow and transport processes in heterogeneous porous media
© CPress Verlag Dresden, Germany.
Updated : 01-10-2016.