Volume 3 (April 1999)
Hannes Thiergärtner (Ed.) :
Mathematical methods applied to environmental investigations
, price 20 €
Please lookup the price valid for your country.
- A. H. Schumann : Utilization of probability weighted moments for regionalization of statistical distribution func-tions for floods
- M. Fuchs : Univariate-geostatistical evaluation of selected results of a multivariate pollutant study in the Mulde riverplains of Bitterfeld
- M. Fuchs : Use of multivariate statistical methods to investi-gate the origin of pollutants in the Mulde river-plains of Bitterfeld
- H. Thiergärtner : Multivariate pattern recognition analysis applied to geo-ecological areal classification in Berlin
- W. Goldammer, A. Nüsser, E. Bütow & H.-P. Lühr : Integrated assessment of radiological and non-radiological risks at contaminated sites
- M. Kanevski, V. Demyanov, S. Chernov, E. Savelieva, A. Serov, V. Timonin & M. Maignan : Geostat office for environmental and pollution spatial data analysis
- K. Pollmer & M. Eckart : Description of reaction and transport processes in the zone of aeration of mine dumps
- M. Eckart & V. Dunger : Waterbalance model of the zone of aeration for optimization of randfill-covers using the models AERA and BOWAHALD-3D
© CPress Verlag Dresden, Germany.
Updated : 01-10-2016.