Volume 5 (August 2000)
Joachim Menz (Ed.) :
Applied geostatistics in mining, geology, geophysics, geodesy and environmental protection
, price 20 €
Please lookup the price valid for your country.
- J. Menz : Research work about "Integrated mine sur-veying - geological data analysis and predic-tion based on geostatistical assumptions", sup-ported by the LEIBNIZ program of the German Research Council (DFG), tasks, results and their importance
- A. Röttig, F. Tonn, D. Tzscharschuch & H.-J. Wendel : SAFARI - an expanded geostatistical software
- H. Moritz : Least-squares collocation
- J. Menz & S. Bian : Collocation: a synonym of Kriging in geodesy
- T. Hillmann : Estimation of the model parameters for geo-statistical prediction
- J. Menz, D. Stoyan & N. Kolesnikov : A method for estimating variogram parameters in the presence of trends
- J. Menz : Local changes of quasi-geoid, deduced from torsions balance data using geostatistical inte-gration, differentiation and combination; with an introduction to physical geodesy
- R. Lehmann : On the allocation and assessment of absolute values for geoid determination using torsion balance measurements
- St. Knospe : The geological model and local gravity - a description of local variations of geoid undu-lation in a test area
- J. Menz & K. Wälder : Deterministic and stochastic network design for the measurement of altitude, dips and slopes
- N. Kolesnikov : Inference and use of structure information for the selection of gradients to describe surface variability in space
- K. Wälder : Exploration and exploiting strategies in potash mining
- S. Lindner & K. Kardel : How accurate are geochemical maps?
- M. Jäkel : Geostatistical modelling of the second Miocene brown coal seam horizon by the help of gradient kriging
- M. Menz & K. Wälder : Calculating exceeding probabilities by conditional simulation or by indicator kriging ?
© CPress Verlag Dresden, Germany.
Updated : 01-10-2016.