Volume 6 (August 2002)
Hannes Thiergärtner (Ed.) :
Mathematical methods and data bank application in palaeontology
, price 20 €
Please lookup the price valid for your country.
- R. A. Reyment, A. M. T. Elewa : Size and shape variation in Egyptian Eocene Loxoconcha (Ostracoda) studied by morphometric methods: a methodological study
- H. Löser : The paleobiogeography of Post-Palaezoic corals analyzed by methods independent of taxonomy
- N. MacLeod : Testing evolutionary hypotheses with adaptive landscapes: Use of random phylogenetic-morphological simulation studies
- P.S. Kullmann, J.Kullmann : PaleoWeb - Integrated access to distributed heterogeneous paleontological databases
- H. Löser : Presentation of an universal minimum data structure for taxonomic, geographic and stratigraphic data in paleontology
- I. Raufuss : Database and GIS based analysis of distributional areas for mammalian communities
- O. Dietl : Registration od systematic and stratigraphies as well as inventory of paleontological data by the computer
- K.Henßel, D. U. Schmid, R.R. Leinfelder : Computer-based 3D reconstructions in paleontology using serial sections
© CPress Verlag Dresden, Germany.
Updated : 01-10-2016.