Volume 7 (December 2003)
Hannes Thiergärtner (Ed.) :
Mathematical methods applied to geology and mining
, price 24 €
Please lookup the price valid for your country.
All articles in English, except Richter / Richter & Stapelfeldt (in German).
- Hans Bandemer & Reno Fiedler : A fuzzy approach to pattern cognition in a geological environment. Part I. Methodological foundation
- Reno Fiedler, Hans Bandemer, Alois Schreiber & Anselm Kühl : A fuzzy approach to pattern cognition in a geological environment. Part II. A case study
- Susanne Unverzagt : Frequency of low oxygen conditions in the Baltic Sea and their implications for sediment depositional processes
- Antal Füst : Geostatistical analyses for the exploration of a nuclear waste deposit in Hungary. A case study
- Jacek Pyra : Anomalies in arsenic and heavy metal content in soil of the Przemków commune (SW part of Poland) analysed by geostatistics
- Barbara Namyslowska-Wilczyñska & Katarzyna Rusak : Geostatistical description of heavy metal content variations in soil of the Olkusz region against the geologically structured background analysed by GIS methods
- Hannes Thiergärtner : Non geostatistical predictions depending on the type of spatial metal distribution applied to ore deposits in Saxony and Thuringia (Germany)
- Andrea Cappelli, Maurizio Violo & Fabrizio Zomparelli : The commercial characterisation of ornamental stones through the use of multivariate statistics: the Roman travertine case study
- Rüdiger Richter : Mathematical contribution to the measuring of permanent pillars in potash mining
- Márkus László & József Kovács : On the effects of water extraction of mines in karstic areas
- Rüdiger Richter & Frank Stapelfeldt : Steel ball grinding seen as stochastic process - Investigations of the repetition dispersion sphere of impact frequency measurements in a model steel ball mill
© CPress Verlag Dresden, Germany.
Updated : 01-10-2016.